Enable conection bridge in centOS 6.1 The Next CEO of Stack OverflowCan't ping gateway after bridgeCentOS bridge not passing traffic to eth1?Bridge does not get IP via DHCP at boothow do I build a bridge between two virtual machines?CentOS 7 teamed bridge network only works on single NICbridge not created automaticallyopenvpn bridge tap to ethernet“Network unreachable” after adding ovs bridgeCreating VLAN Bridge for KVM Virtual MachinesLinux bridge stops working after adding 2nd interface

Read/write a pipe-delimited file line by line with some simple text manipulation

Could a dragon use its wings to swim?

Is it possible to make a 9x9 table fit within the default margins?

Variance of Monte Carlo integration with importance sampling

How can I prove that a state of equilibrium is unstable?

Physiological effects of huge anime eyes

Is it okay to majorly distort historical facts while writing a fiction story?

Incomplete cube

Is the offspring between a demon and a celestial possible? If so what is it called and is it in a book somewhere?

Is it possible to create a QR code using text?

How to find if SQL server backup is encrypted with TDE without restoring the backup

What does this strange code stamp on my passport mean?

Small nick on power cord from an electric alarm clock, and copper wiring exposed but intact

A hang glider, sudden unexpected lift to 25,000 feet altitude, what could do this?

Creating a script with console commands

How does a dynamic QR code work?

How do I keep Mac Emacs from trapping M-`?

Masking layers by a vector polygon layer in QGIS

Why did Batya get tzaraat?

Compilation of a 2d array and a 1d array

Upgrading From a 9 Speed Sora Derailleur?

How to pronounce fünf in 45

Man transported from Alternate World into ours by a Neutrino Detector

Could you use a laser beam as a modulated carrier wave for radio signal?



Enable conection bridge in centOS 6.1



The Next CEO of Stack OverflowCan't ping gateway after bridgeCentOS bridge not passing traffic to eth1?Bridge does not get IP via DHCP at boothow do I build a bridge between two virtual machines?CentOS 7 teamed bridge network only works on single NICbridge not created automaticallyopenvpn bridge tap to ethernet“Network unreachable” after adding ovs bridgeCreating VLAN Bridge for KVM Virtual MachinesLinux bridge stops working after adding 2nd interface










1















It used a vm with centos 6 in bridge, without any problem. But today, when starting vm, it is stated that there is no connectivity to the network.



I have the following error message: 'Bonding, bridging, and VLANS are disabled in NetWorkManager.'



enter image description here



My ifcfg_bridge_conection:



enter image description here










share|improve this question









New contributor




Gvr is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
Check out our Code of Conduct.
























    1















    It used a vm with centos 6 in bridge, without any problem. But today, when starting vm, it is stated that there is no connectivity to the network.



    I have the following error message: 'Bonding, bridging, and VLANS are disabled in NetWorkManager.'



    enter image description here



    My ifcfg_bridge_conection:



    enter image description here










    share|improve this question









    New contributor




    Gvr is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
    Check out our Code of Conduct.






















      1












      1








      1


      1






      It used a vm with centos 6 in bridge, without any problem. But today, when starting vm, it is stated that there is no connectivity to the network.



      I have the following error message: 'Bonding, bridging, and VLANS are disabled in NetWorkManager.'



      enter image description here



      My ifcfg_bridge_conection:



      enter image description here










      share|improve this question









      New contributor




      Gvr is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
      Check out our Code of Conduct.












      It used a vm with centos 6 in bridge, without any problem. But today, when starting vm, it is stated that there is no connectivity to the network.



      I have the following error message: 'Bonding, bridging, and VLANS are disabled in NetWorkManager.'



      enter image description here



      My ifcfg_bridge_conection:



      enter image description here







      centos vmware bridge






      share|improve this question









      New contributor




      Gvr is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
      Check out our Code of Conduct.











      share|improve this question









      New contributor




      Gvr is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
      Check out our Code of Conduct.









      share|improve this question




      share|improve this question








      edited 2 days ago







      Gvr













      New contributor




      Gvr is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
      Check out our Code of Conduct.









      asked Mar 27 at 12:48









      GvrGvr

      62




      62




      New contributor




      Gvr is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
      Check out our Code of Conduct.





      New contributor





      Gvr is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
      Check out our Code of Conduct.






      Gvr is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
      Check out our Code of Conduct.




















          1 Answer
          1






          active

          oldest

          votes


















          1














          The version of NetworkManager in CentOS 6 doesn’t support bridging. Use NM_CONTROLLED=noin the ifcfg file to make sure the “network” service manages it instead. Also, read more about this limitation in the Redhat docs.






          share|improve this answer























          • Also, I really hope that’s a typo and you meant CentOS 6.10.

            – jsbillings
            2 days ago











          • I define in ifcfg-lo it? prntscr.com/n60npr

            – Gvr
            5 hours ago











          • No, the bridge definition file.

            – jsbillings
            5 hours ago











          • Result 'ifconfig:' prntscr.com/n60v08 - Configuration bridge: prntscr.com/n60vtt I use wi-fi connection. Is this 'Link encap: Ethernet' correct on bridge?

            – Gvr
            5 hours ago












          Your Answer








          StackExchange.ready(function()
          var channelOptions =
          tags: "".split(" "),
          id: "106"
          ;
          initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
          // Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
          if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
          createEditor();
          );

          else
          createEditor();

          );

          function createEditor()
          StackExchange.prepareEditor(
          heartbeatType: 'answer',
          autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
          convertImagesToLinks: false,
          noModals: true,
          showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
          reputationToPostImages: null,
          bindNavPrevention: true,
          postfix: "",
          imageUploader:
          brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
          contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
          allowUrls: true
          ,
          onDemand: true,
          discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
          ,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
          );



          );






          Gvr is a new contributor. Be nice, and check out our Code of Conduct.









          draft saved

          draft discarded


















          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2funix.stackexchange.com%2fquestions%2f508972%2fenable-conection-bridge-in-centos-6-1%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown

























          1 Answer
          1






          active

          oldest

          votes








          1 Answer
          1






          active

          oldest

          votes









          active

          oldest

          votes






          active

          oldest

          votes









          1














          The version of NetworkManager in CentOS 6 doesn’t support bridging. Use NM_CONTROLLED=noin the ifcfg file to make sure the “network” service manages it instead. Also, read more about this limitation in the Redhat docs.






          share|improve this answer























          • Also, I really hope that’s a typo and you meant CentOS 6.10.

            – jsbillings
            2 days ago











          • I define in ifcfg-lo it? prntscr.com/n60npr

            – Gvr
            5 hours ago











          • No, the bridge definition file.

            – jsbillings
            5 hours ago











          • Result 'ifconfig:' prntscr.com/n60v08 - Configuration bridge: prntscr.com/n60vtt I use wi-fi connection. Is this 'Link encap: Ethernet' correct on bridge?

            – Gvr
            5 hours ago
















          1














          The version of NetworkManager in CentOS 6 doesn’t support bridging. Use NM_CONTROLLED=noin the ifcfg file to make sure the “network” service manages it instead. Also, read more about this limitation in the Redhat docs.






          share|improve this answer























          • Also, I really hope that’s a typo and you meant CentOS 6.10.

            – jsbillings
            2 days ago











          • I define in ifcfg-lo it? prntscr.com/n60npr

            – Gvr
            5 hours ago











          • No, the bridge definition file.

            – jsbillings
            5 hours ago











          • Result 'ifconfig:' prntscr.com/n60v08 - Configuration bridge: prntscr.com/n60vtt I use wi-fi connection. Is this 'Link encap: Ethernet' correct on bridge?

            – Gvr
            5 hours ago














          1












          1








          1







          The version of NetworkManager in CentOS 6 doesn’t support bridging. Use NM_CONTROLLED=noin the ifcfg file to make sure the “network” service manages it instead. Also, read more about this limitation in the Redhat docs.






          share|improve this answer













          The version of NetworkManager in CentOS 6 doesn’t support bridging. Use NM_CONTROLLED=noin the ifcfg file to make sure the “network” service manages it instead. Also, read more about this limitation in the Redhat docs.







          share|improve this answer












          share|improve this answer



          share|improve this answer










          answered 2 days ago









          jsbillingsjsbillings

          16.7k34450




          16.7k34450












          • Also, I really hope that’s a typo and you meant CentOS 6.10.

            – jsbillings
            2 days ago











          • I define in ifcfg-lo it? prntscr.com/n60npr

            – Gvr
            5 hours ago











          • No, the bridge definition file.

            – jsbillings
            5 hours ago











          • Result 'ifconfig:' prntscr.com/n60v08 - Configuration bridge: prntscr.com/n60vtt I use wi-fi connection. Is this 'Link encap: Ethernet' correct on bridge?

            – Gvr
            5 hours ago


















          • Also, I really hope that’s a typo and you meant CentOS 6.10.

            – jsbillings
            2 days ago











          • I define in ifcfg-lo it? prntscr.com/n60npr

            – Gvr
            5 hours ago











          • No, the bridge definition file.

            – jsbillings
            5 hours ago











          • Result 'ifconfig:' prntscr.com/n60v08 - Configuration bridge: prntscr.com/n60vtt I use wi-fi connection. Is this 'Link encap: Ethernet' correct on bridge?

            – Gvr
            5 hours ago

















          Also, I really hope that’s a typo and you meant CentOS 6.10.

          – jsbillings
          2 days ago





          Also, I really hope that’s a typo and you meant CentOS 6.10.

          – jsbillings
          2 days ago













          I define in ifcfg-lo it? prntscr.com/n60npr

          – Gvr
          5 hours ago





          I define in ifcfg-lo it? prntscr.com/n60npr

          – Gvr
          5 hours ago













          No, the bridge definition file.

          – jsbillings
          5 hours ago





          No, the bridge definition file.

          – jsbillings
          5 hours ago













          Result 'ifconfig:' prntscr.com/n60v08 - Configuration bridge: prntscr.com/n60vtt I use wi-fi connection. Is this 'Link encap: Ethernet' correct on bridge?

          – Gvr
          5 hours ago






          Result 'ifconfig:' prntscr.com/n60v08 - Configuration bridge: prntscr.com/n60vtt I use wi-fi connection. Is this 'Link encap: Ethernet' correct on bridge?

          – Gvr
          5 hours ago











          Gvr is a new contributor. Be nice, and check out our Code of Conduct.









          draft saved

          draft discarded


















          Gvr is a new contributor. Be nice, and check out our Code of Conduct.












          Gvr is a new contributor. Be nice, and check out our Code of Conduct.











          Gvr is a new contributor. Be nice, and check out our Code of Conduct.














          Thanks for contributing an answer to Unix & Linux Stack Exchange!


          • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

          But avoid …


          • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

          • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

          To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




          draft saved


          draft discarded














          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2funix.stackexchange.com%2fquestions%2f508972%2fenable-conection-bridge-in-centos-6-1%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown





















































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown

































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown